For some reason since I came back home I have not had time to write even a single word for the blog.
It’s not like I didn’t had any ideas. Just never found time. Or in better words – never made time.
I got lost in work so much that again I was very close to turning my life upside down. All because I don’t know how to put brakes on myself. To stop and leave things for later.
When I came back from all those uselessq uarantines I was so behind with work that I ended up doing 80hr weeks for 3 weeks in a row as a effect, and not that anybody forced me to. It was all my own choosing. Effects? yes I caught up at work but nearly lost my girlfriend in the process -AGAIN -however I need to admit that she was more undarstanfing this time than before.
And I cannot blame her. We didn’t see each other for near 8 weeks and what I do when I’m back. I dissapear again – this time for work. Which is even worse as I’m often stressed and agitated and not easy to talk to.
So from this week I made a hard choice. I need to work on managing my work time better:
- Day off is a must – and it must be undisturbed,
- Need to find people to whom I can delegate more, so I don’t have to do everything myself
- Find a way to relax during work. some quick stress relief will be amazing.
- Organize work topics much better – reviews at the end of day
- Time management !!!!!!!!!
- Try to talk to people and make friends at work – this should help.
WIll see how this is works out. I have not reached boiling point at work yet but I have a feeling it’s approaching fast.
And said that it’s time for me to go to work 🙂 ………